O'Keely's Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins Potato Crisps
Taste test: The life of a chip-hunter is frought with danger.
Well, not really. However, the hunt for new snacks never ends, whether the chip hunter is on vacation in London, in an airport food court, or, in this case, when his wife is about to give birth to their first daughter. Lo and behold, in the "nourishment station" at the hospital, there was a vending machine where I spotted these O'Keely's. Imagine a Muncho without the salt, and replace with cheddar and bacon flavor, and you'd get a sense of what these tasted like. There was much more bacon flavor than cheddar, in fact after eating a few of these, the smoky bacon taste overpowered everything else and left a slight bacony spice kick in the mouth. Overall I enjoyed these, especially while waiting for the baby to be born.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like bacon.
From the package: “Contains Milk Ingredients”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at UMass Memorial Hospital, Worcester. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road