Lay's Sensations Sweet Chili & Sour Cream Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were very crunchy with a sweet taste, more like a sweet barbecue chip than a sour cream and chili combination.
There was a slight spicy aftertaste, the same kind as if you were eating a spicy barbecue chip. An excellent chip. These won't last long in your chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sour cream more than chili, surprisingly.
From the package: “Lay's Sensations Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are extra crunchy potato chips that deliver a flavorful, gourmet experience. Available in a range of flavors to bring you in a unique experience of extra crunch and delicious tastes. Sweet Chili & Sour Cream balances hints of savory, sweet and spicy to create a unique blend of flavor that is influenced by southeast Asian cuisine. The smooth, cooling taste of sour cream is blended with the distinctive flavor and zest of red chili peppers to awaken your senses.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road