Taste test: This candy bar seemed like quite a value, as it was thicker than a Hershey bar and weighed in at impressive 2.25 ounces, and yet cost just 48 cents.
(It was marked at 99 cents, but I got a nice surprise when it rang up.) There was a separate inner foil and outer wrapper, which some major chocolate companies such as Hershey's and Nestle have given up on in recent years. There were 12 sections in a 2x6 grid. The chocolate was creamy and pretty good. Kind of like the cheaper novelty holiday chocolates shaped like various things — nothing fancy, but still chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Geoffrey Giraffe is a mark of Geoffrey, Inc.” ... “Ingredients: Milk chocolate: Sugar, cocoa butter, milk, chocolate, soy lecithin (an emulsifier) and vanillin (artificial flavoring).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Toys "R" Us
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road