Herr's Kettle Cooked Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a very nice sour cream and onion taste, with a mix of tasty onion and creamy sour cream.
They were crisp with a good crunch, but softer than the hard crunch that some kettle-cooked chips have. The chips were were generally small, and they didn't fill up very much the bag, but they were still enjoyed quite a bit by the tasters around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice onion and sour cream smell.
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatoes, cooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of flavouring.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road