Herr's Kettle Cooked Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a very nice sour cream and onion taste, with a mix of tasty onion and creamy sour cream.
They were crisp with a good crunch, but softer than the hard crunch that some kettle-cooked chips have. The chips were were generally small, and they didn't fill up very much the bag, but they were still enjoyed quite a bit by the tasters around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice onion and sour cream smell.
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatoes, cooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of flavouring.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road