Herr's Kettle Cooked Boardwalk Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These wiggly, kettle-cooked chips were crisp with a nice crunch, and they had a sharp and tasty salt and vinegar seasoning.
The strength of the vinegar varied from chip to chip, but in most cases it was fairly strong..
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice vinegar smell.
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatoes, cooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of flavoring. Specially formulated with extra crispness, they are thicker and keep their crunch longer — perfect for dipping or snacking.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road