Herr's Kettle Cooked Boardwalk Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These wiggly, kettle-cooked chips were crisp with a nice crunch, and they had a sharp and tasty salt and vinegar seasoning.
The strength of the vinegar varied from chip to chip, but in most cases it was fairly strong..
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice vinegar smell.
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatoes, cooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of flavoring. Specially formulated with extra crispness, they are thicker and keep their crunch longer — perfect for dipping or snacking.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road