Herr's Kettle Cooked Buffalo Wing Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips had a nice crispness to them with a little less crunch than most kettle-cooked potato chips, and they tasted good, but they did not taste like Buffalo wings.
At first, the taste was a bit tangy but without any heat at all, but as I got closer to the bottom of the bag, the chips did seem to have more flavoring and some heat. The are plenty of Buffalo wing chips on the market that actually taste like Buffalo wings. These are not among them.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy pepper smell, but not really like Buffalo wing sauce. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Enjoy the delicious taste of nature's finest potatoes, cooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of flavoring.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road