Taste test: This version of the ginormous Reese's Big Cup had the same double-thickness and shape as the regular Big Cup, and from the outside, it actually looked the same.
Inside, the peanut butter chamber contained whole peanuts in addition to the usual peanut butter, giving it some extra crunch and a slight twist on the usual peanut butter taste. It was a good snack, living up to the high standards set by Reese's.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just like a regular Reese's.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Net Wt 1.4 Oz (39g)”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road