Taste test: This version of the ginormous Reese's Big Cup had the same double-thickness and shape as the regular Big Cup, and from the outside, it actually looked the same.
Inside, the peanut butter chamber contained whole peanuts in addition to the usual peanut butter, giving it some extra crunch and a slight twist on the usual peanut butter taste. It was a good snack, living up to the high standards set by Reese's.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just like a regular Reese's.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Net Wt 1.4 Oz (39g)”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Nuts (509 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road