Taste test: This chocolate bar had a 3x4 grid, with the Hershey's logo visible on the top of each section.
It was hard to break into those defined sections, as the nuts took away from the integrity of the bar and it tended to break between sections rather than on the fault lines. There were lots of nuts almost jutting out of the bottom, but from the top it looked like it was nearly all chocolate. With four different kinds of nuts inside (almonds, cashews, peanuts and pecans) it was kind of hard to judge the taste, because it kept changing depending on which kinds of nuts were in any given bite, and you couldn't really see them ahead of time. If you happen to like all four kinds of nuts, and you're willing to play nut roulette as you eat, you might like this. But the lack of taste consistency from bite to bite seemed like a negative to me.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy chcolate smell, and you can smell the nuts too.
From the package: “Almond, cashew, peanut and pecan pieces blended in creamy milk chocolate” ... “Serving Size 1 bar Calories 200 Fat Cal. 130”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Nuts (509 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road