Taste test: This chocolate bar had a 3x4 grid, with the Hershey's logo visible on the top of each section.
It was hard to break into those defined sections, as the nuts took away from the integrity of the bar and it tended to break between sections rather than on the fault lines. There were lots of nuts almost jutting out of the bottom, but from the top it looked like it was nearly all chocolate. With four different kinds of nuts inside (almonds, cashews, peanuts and pecans) it was kind of hard to judge the taste, because it kept changing depending on which kinds of nuts were in any given bite, and you couldn't really see them ahead of time. If you happen to like all four kinds of nuts, and you're willing to play nut roulette as you eat, you might like this. But the lack of taste consistency from bite to bite seemed like a negative to me.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy chcolate smell, and you can smell the nuts too.
From the package: “Almond, cashew, peanut and pecan pieces blended in creamy milk chocolate” ... “Serving Size 1 bar Calories 200 Fat Cal. 130”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Bars (919 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Pecan Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road