Pringles Crunchy Dill Potato Crisps
Taste test: These Pringles crisps had a lot of dill pickle flavor powder.
With some Pringles, you have to lick the crisp to discover the true taste, but in this case we didn't. There was enough flavor just by crunching in that we didn't have to go to the tongue test. (We tried it anyway, for the sake of science, and the flavor powder was very strong.) The dill flavor was like a salty pickle, and it may also remind you of dipping a crisp in pickle juice. If you like pickle chips and you like Pringles, you can't go wrong with these. Try to find them soon, since these are out for a limited time.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a fresh dill pickle. Very good job on the aroma.
From the package: Part of the “American Road Trip” series of snacks.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road