Pringles Crunchy Dill Potato Crisps
Taste test: These Pringles crisps had a lot of dill pickle flavor powder.
With some Pringles, you have to lick the crisp to discover the true taste, but in this case we didn't. There was enough flavor just by crunching in that we didn't have to go to the tongue test. (We tried it anyway, for the sake of science, and the flavor powder was very strong.) The dill flavor was like a salty pickle, and it may also remind you of dipping a crisp in pickle juice. If you like pickle chips and you like Pringles, you can't go wrong with these. Try to find them soon, since these are out for a limited time.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a fresh dill pickle. Very good job on the aroma.
From the package: Part of the “American Road Trip” series of snacks.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road