Pringles Crunchy Dill Potato Crisps
Taste test: These Pringles crisps had a lot of dill pickle flavor powder.
With some Pringles, you have to lick the crisp to discover the true taste, but in this case we didn't. There was enough flavor just by crunching in that we didn't have to go to the tongue test. (We tried it anyway, for the sake of science, and the flavor powder was very strong.) The dill flavor was like a salty pickle, and it may also remind you of dipping a crisp in pickle juice. If you like pickle chips and you like Pringles, you can't go wrong with these. Try to find them soon, since these are out for a limited time.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a fresh dill pickle. Very good job on the aroma.
From the package: Part of the “American Road Trip” series of snacks.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road