Market Basket Ranch Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a very nice ranch seasoning, creamy and quite tasty, with a soft crunch.
There were lots of chips in the bag, but the high chip count was partly because so many of the chips were on the small side. Considering that we paid just 50 cents for these store-brand chips, we were quite impressed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild ranch smell.
From the package: “0 grams Trans Fat” ... “Product of Canada” ... “More For Your Dollar”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road