Market Basket Ranch Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a very nice ranch seasoning, creamy and quite tasty, with a soft crunch.
There were lots of chips in the bag, but the high chip count was partly because so many of the chips were on the small side. Considering that we paid just 50 cents for these store-brand chips, we were quite impressed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild ranch smell.
From the package: “0 grams Trans Fat” ... “Product of Canada” ... “More For Your Dollar”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road