Taste test: These were shaped just like the familiar Andes Creme de Menthe Thins, and they were absolutely spectacular, some of the best-tasting and most satisfying candy in the world.
The texture was not as smooth as other Andes candies, thanks to the tiny pieces of toffee inside. The mixture of chocolate and toffee was just perfect — there was an amazing chocolate rush, it just felt great to eat them. If I had an unlimited supply of these, I could probably just eat them continuously nonstop forever. (Luckily, I only bought one package, containing 28 pieces.)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice.
From the package: “At Andes, we pride ourselves in making the very best candy. We use only the finest ingredients and utilize the most stringent quality control measures to ensure your Andes experience is a memorable one ... today, and for years to come.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Andes Candies L.P.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road