Taste test: This new version of Junior Mints was white on the outside and dark on the inside.
They tasted different from the regular Junior Mints, with more mint and less chocolate. They were pretty good, but I prefer the taste of the original Junior Mints. Don't know whether these have the same health benefits as Junior Mints, as featured on Seinfeld.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild minty taste. Like Tic-Tacs.
From the package: “A cool classic takes a dip in a smooth, refreshing white toppng! Enjoy dark chocolatey mint centers dipped in a smooth white coating for a real Junior Mints 'Inside Out' Experience! It's the best of both worlds!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Tootsie Roll Industries Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Junior Mints (6 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Trivia: Kramer discusses Junior Mints: "Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint — it's delicious!"
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road