Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Dips
Taste test: These thin, smallish knotted pretzels had a thick, smooth, sweet chocolate coating.
The taste was good, with a typical Hershey's taste balanced out a bit by the salty pretzel inside. The bag was not very big, but Snyder's packed quite a few of these tasty pretzels into it. They were a big hit among our tasters.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like M&M's.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road