Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Dips
Taste test: These thin, smallish knotted pretzels had a thick, smooth, sweet chocolate coating.
The taste was good, with a typical Hershey's taste balanced out a bit by the salty pretzel inside. The bag was not very big, but Snyder's packed quite a few of these tasty pretzels into it. They were a big hit among our tasters.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like M&M's.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road