Taste test: This microwave popcorn popped cleanly and nearly completely in about two and a half minutes, and it tasted good, but it was neither hot (as "Ass Kickin'" would imply) nor barbecue flavored (as "Barbecue" would imply).
It had a good buttery taste with some other very mild spices in the mix, but since we were expecting barbecue, there was a lukewarm reception around the chip bowl..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good buttery popcorn smell, but no barbecue.
From the package: “BBQ basted popcorn” ... “Premium microwave popcorn” ... “Never leave bag of popping corn in microwave oven for more than 5 minutes.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Southwest Specialty Food, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road