Taste test: This bar was very chewy and fairly dense, and it tasted pretty good.
The inside appeared to consist of a number of different elements, including a brownie-like base, with darker chocolate chips and lighter pieces of crisp rice. It wasn't as tasty or smooth as a candy bar, but as soy bars go, the chocolate mint was not bad at all.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mint chocolate smell, nothing great.
From the package: “Soy Protein 14g For Better Health!” ... “20 Vitamins & Minerals • Selenium & 100% DV Vitamin E • Folic Acid” ... “Eat 25 grams of soy protein every day. A good habit for better health.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road