Taste test: This bar was very chewy and fairly dense, and it tasted pretty good.
The inside appeared to consist of a number of different elements, including a brownie-like base, with darker chocolate chips and lighter pieces of crisp rice. It wasn't as tasty or smooth as a candy bar, but as soy bars go, the chocolate mint was not bad at all.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mint chocolate smell, nothing great.
From the package: “Soy Protein 14g For Better Health!” ... “20 Vitamins & Minerals • Selenium & 100% DV Vitamin E • Folic Acid” ... “Eat 25 grams of soy protein every day. A good habit for better health.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road