Taste test: This candy bar-shaped package actually had 12 individual pieces of dark chocolate, each filled with a mint center.
Each piece was a square, with sloping sides. The top of each piece had a pattern of concentric squares etched into it. The taste was OK, kind of like York Peppermint Patties, only not as good. Mint and chocolate are a good combination, but the end result is usually better when they use milk chocolate rather than dark chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate mint smell, OK.
From the package: “Plain chocolate with mint flavoured fondant cream centre” ... “Mmmminty”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road