Taste test: This thick, light candy bar had wafer layers on top and bottom, with a bubbly candy layer in between, and the whole bar was coated in chocolate.
It had a decent crunch and tasted pretty good, with about an even mix of chocolate and coffee. The coffee aroma was actually stronger than the coffee taste, so for this non-coffee-drinker, that worked just fine.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like coffee, but also chocolatey.
From the package: “a nice light tasting snack®” ... “Nestlé Makes The Very Best Chocolate” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Wafer bars (128 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (36 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Newbury Comics. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road