Taste test: This thick, light candy bar had wafer layers on top and bottom, with a bubbly candy layer in between, and the whole bar was coated in chocolate.
It had a decent crunch and tasted pretty good, with about an even mix of chocolate and coffee. The coffee aroma was actually stronger than the coffee taste, so for this non-coffee-drinker, that worked just fine.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like coffee, but also chocolatey.
From the package: “a nice light tasting snack®” ... “Nestlé Makes The Very Best Chocolate” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1763 snacks)
- Bars (939 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Newbury Comics. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road