Kirkland Signature Trail Mix
Taste test: This mix included roasted peanuts, raisins, M&M's, roasted almonds and roasted cashews.
There was an even mix of all of the elements, with the raisins and M&M's providing sweetness and the nuts providing saltiness. At the end, the mix left kind of a salty taste in the mouth. Overall, pretty good, but nothing spectacular.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual trail mix smell, dominated by the raisins and peanuts.
From the package: “Product of USA, China, and India, Brazil or Vietnam.” ... “Consumers with food allergies, please read the ingredient statement carefully.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road