Kirkland Signature Trail Mix
Taste test: This mix included roasted peanuts, raisins, M&M's, roasted almonds and roasted cashews.
There was an even mix of all of the elements, with the raisins and M&M's providing sweetness and the nuts providing saltiness. At the end, the mix left kind of a salty taste in the mouth. Overall, pretty good, but nothing spectacular.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual trail mix smell, dominated by the raisins and peanuts.
From the package: “Product of USA, China, and India, Brazil or Vietnam.” ... “Consumers with food allergies, please read the ingredient statement carefully.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road