Snyder's of Hanover Organic Pumpernickel & Onion
Taste test: These short, medium-thickness pretzel sticks really did taste like pumpernickel bread, a big change from the usual pretzels, well executed.
The salt seemed to be the same as regular pretzels. I didn't taste a whole lot of onion.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pumpernickel bread.
From the package: “Less than 2 grams of far per serving” ... “Delicious Wholesome Snack”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road