Snyder's of Hanover Organic Pumpernickel & Onion
Taste test: These short, medium-thickness pretzel sticks really did taste like pumpernickel bread, a big change from the usual pretzels, well executed.
The salt seemed to be the same as regular pretzels. I didn't taste a whole lot of onion.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pumpernickel bread.
From the package: “Less than 2 grams of far per serving” ... “Delicious Wholesome Snack”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road