Muncheros Lima Beans with Chili & Lemon
Taste test: These lima beans were hard and crunchy, and they had a very hot and spicy seasoning on them.
The taste was quite nice, especially for fans of hit chips, but the texture really got in the way of our enjoyment of these chips. It was hard to bite into, tough to chew on, and got stuck in the teeth. Though the taste was good, it wasn't good enough to overcome the texture problems, so these didn't have too many fans around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but a little strange.
From the package: “Product of Mexico” ... “Ingredients: Lima Beans, Soybean Oil, Salt, Citric Acid and Chili Powder”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: New Century Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Phil Coffey at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road