Muncheros Chili Japanese Peanuts
Taste test: Each of these peanuts was covered by a crunchy, flour-based shell, with a brownish red color.
They didn't have all that much spice upon biting in, but they had a tasty, hot and very spicy aftertaste. The shell had a good crunch that varied from piece to piece, and the shell was always harder than the soft inner peanut. These got rave reviews around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy chili smell.
From the package: “Escoje tu botana™” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: New Century Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Phil Coffey at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road