Muncheros Chili Japanese Peanuts
Taste test: Each of these peanuts was covered by a crunchy, flour-based shell, with a brownish red color.
They didn't have all that much spice upon biting in, but they had a tasty, hot and very spicy aftertaste. The shell had a good crunch that varied from piece to piece, and the shell was always harder than the soft inner peanut. These got rave reviews around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy chili smell.
From the package: “Escoje tu botana™” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: New Century Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road