Summer Chex Mix Ranch
Taste test: This mix included pretzels shaped like cars, ranch-flavored twisted breadsticks, ranch bagel chips, sun-shaped pretzels, Corn Chex and Wheat Chex.
The ranch seasoning was on the mild side, but it still tasted good, and it worked well with the mix of crisp snacks pieces in the bag. Some of the Chex has some red and green spots in them, which might have been part of the ranch seasoning.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really a ranch smell, but OK.
From the package: “Fun flavorful shapes!” ... “Ranch Chex Mix® (3g fat per serving) has 65% Less Fat than regular potato chips (10g fat per serving)”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Limited Editions (394 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (120 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road