Summer Chex Mix Ranch
Taste test: This mix included pretzels shaped like cars, ranch-flavored twisted breadsticks, ranch bagel chips, sun-shaped pretzels, Corn Chex and Wheat Chex.
The ranch seasoning was on the mild side, but it still tasted good, and it worked well with the mix of crisp snacks pieces in the bag. Some of the Chex has some red and green spots in them, which might have been part of the ranch seasoning.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really a ranch smell, but OK.
From the package: “Fun flavorful shapes!” ... “Ranch Chex Mix® (3g fat per serving) has 65% Less Fat than regular potato chips (10g fat per serving)”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (548 snacks)
- Limited Editions (411 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (388 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (156 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
- Tago Rurki Waflowe
- 7-Select Dill Pickle Twisted Pretzels
- Tootsie Roll Mini Bites
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road