Summer Chex Mix Ranch
Taste test: This mix included pretzels shaped like cars, ranch-flavored twisted breadsticks, ranch bagel chips, sun-shaped pretzels, Corn Chex and Wheat Chex.
The ranch seasoning was on the mild side, but it still tasted good, and it worked well with the mix of crisp snacks pieces in the bag. Some of the Chex has some red and green spots in them, which might have been part of the ranch seasoning.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really a ranch smell, but OK.
From the package: “Fun flavorful shapes!” ... “Ranch Chex Mix® (3g fat per serving) has 65% Less Fat than regular potato chips (10g fat per serving)”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road