Summer Chex Mix Ranch
Taste test: This mix included pretzels shaped like cars, ranch-flavored twisted breadsticks, ranch bagel chips, sun-shaped pretzels, Corn Chex and Wheat Chex.
The ranch seasoning was on the mild side, but it still tasted good, and it worked well with the mix of crisp snacks pieces in the bag. Some of the Chex has some red and green spots in them, which might have been part of the ranch seasoning.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really a ranch smell, but OK.
From the package: “Fun flavorful shapes!” ... “Ranch Chex Mix® (3g fat per serving) has 65% Less Fat than regular potato chips (10g fat per serving)”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Party Mixes (137 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road