Tostitos Bite Size
Taste test: These are pretty good tortilla chips.
The small, round shape makes it easy to get them out of the bag without getting snagged on the bag foil or breaking. And they've got quite a bit of flavor for plain flavor chips, without too much salt.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Perfect for Dipping”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (40 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
Trivia: The d'Angelo's where these were purchased had only three — count 'em, three — kinds of chips: these, Classic Lay's and Baked Lay's. Pathetic.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road