Miaow Miaow Fish Crackers
Taste test: These large, styrofoam-like snacks were made from tapioca starch, and they lived up to their name, with an intense fish taste.
They didn't find any fans around the chip bowl, as most of our tasters were turned off by the smell. Those that did try them took one bite out of one chip and didn't come back for more. We've tried some seafood snacks that were worse, but these were pretty bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely smells like fish! Kind of like a fish market or those little flakes of fish food. Kind of icky.
From the package: “The illustrations on the pack are for decorative purposes only.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road