Miaow Miaow Ketchup Flavoured Snacks
Taste test: These light, crisp wheat snacks had a nice ketchupy taste, skewing toward the tomatoey end of the ketchup spectrum, rather than the vinegar side.
The taste was very good, and the texture was excellent. The taste was much different than ketchup-flavored potato chips, and our tasters enjoyed these a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, but not really like ketchup.
From the package: “Keropok Berpisa Tomato” ... “Croquets Saveur de Ketchup”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road