Miaow Miaow Prawn Crackers
Taste test: It was very hard to open this bag.
Once I got it open, I found small, slightly wiggly fries that didn't look quite like the krinkle-cut fries in the picture. They had a shrimpy taste that was OK. It was slightly on the fishy side, but really not too bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent shrimp smell.
From the package: “Keropok Udang” ... “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road