Miaow Miaow Prawn Crackers
Taste test: It was very hard to open this bag.
Once I got it open, I found small, slightly wiggly fries that didn't look quite like the krinkle-cut fries in the picture. They had a shrimpy taste that was OK. It was slightly on the fishy side, but really not too bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent shrimp smell.
From the package: “Keropok Udang” ... “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road