Miaow Miaow Cheese Rings
Taste test: These were kind of odd.
At first we thought they might taste like cheese puffs, but with a ring shape. But upon biting in, these was a sort of sweet taste, kind of like Froot loops, except not that sweet, and somewhat cheesy. Most of the tasters around the chip bowl enjoyed these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly odd cheese smell, not really bad, but not good either.
From the package: “Gegelang Keju” ... “Frites Aux Fromage” ... “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road