Miaow Miaow Cheese Rings
Taste test: These were kind of odd.
At first we thought they might taste like cheese puffs, but with a ring shape. But upon biting in, these was a sort of sweet taste, kind of like Froot loops, except not that sweet, and somewhat cheesy. Most of the tasters around the chip bowl enjoyed these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly odd cheese smell, not really bad, but not good either.
From the package: “Gegelang Keju” ... “Frites Aux Fromage” ... “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road