Miaow Miaow Pizza Flavoured Snacks
Taste test: These small, crisp, light rectangular wheat snacks tasted very good, with a nice mix of Italian spices.
The texture was as nice as the taste. They didn't really taste like pizza, but they did taste kind of like pizza spices.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a nice garlicy pizza smell, but not really a tomato smell.
From the package: “Snek Perisa Pizza” ... “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road