Tom's Grilled Steak & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are quite good.
I'm can't say that they really taste like steak and onion, but they're not too salty and have a mild, tasty flavor that vaguely resembles steak and onion. I could eat a whole bag of these if I were really hungry. Another opinion: More oniony than steak. But not bad, they didn't ruin them by putting too much flavor powder on them, at least you can still taste the potato chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, oniony
From the package: “Tom's Steak & Onion flavored Potato Chips turn a snack into a special occasion. The special ÒgrilledÓ taste blends steak and onion flavors to give you one ÒprimeÓ tasting chip. Enjoy these Òhot off the grillÓ chips today!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tom's (41 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (109 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (107 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at a convenience/liquor store near Reunion Arena, Dallas (before they tore it down).
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road