Miaow Miaow Cuttlefish Crackers
Taste test: This snack brought great fear to the patrons of the chip bowl, as cuttlefish is not a frequent staple of our diets, but when people actually tried these, they liked the taste and ate more.
The curvy, textured crackers were very crunchy and had a nice, tangy taste..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good fish smell.
From the package: “Keropok perisa sotong” ... “Croquets Assaisonnee de Seiche” ... “The illustrations on the pack are for decorative purpose only.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road