Miaow Miaow Anchovy Flavoured Chips
Taste test: These squarish crackers made from wheat flour looked kind of like Cheez-Its, but they were puffier and had a slight glaze to them.
There was some apprehension around the chip bowl, but those willing to try these found that they actually tasted a lot like anchovies, and not in a bad way. If you can't stand the taste of anchovies, definitely don't try these, but if like anchovies or are adventurous, you might find these to be decent.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of does smell like anchovies. Not bad.
From the package: “Made in Malaysia” ... “The illustrations on the pack are for decorative purposes only.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road