Arnott's Tasty Jacks Flame Grilled BBQ Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These medium-width rippled chips had a tangy flavor that tasted good, with a taste remotely like a flame-grilled steak, heavy on the onion.
The chips were thick and had a pretty good crunch..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, but not particularly barbecue-like.
From the package: “Why are Arnott's Tasty Jacks so tasty? Because we insist on the highest quality potatoes, grown on Australian farms, for that real potato taste. And we have a unique range of special seasonings created to deliver tastier flavours than ever before. We cut them differently, with deeper ridges for extra crunchiness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road