Arnott's Tasty Jacks Herb Roasted Chicken Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were cut thick, with medium-width ripples.
They were crisp and quite crunchy, and the flavoring was strong and very tasty. The herbs seemed to be more prominent in the flavor than the chicken, but you could still taste lots of chicken. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like roasted chicken.
From the package: “Why are Arnott's Tasty Jacks so tasty? Because we insist on the highest quality potatoes, grown on Australian farms, for that real potato taste. And we have a unique range of special seasonings created to deliver tastier flavours than ever before. We cut them differently, with deeper ridges for extra crunchiness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (87 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road