Arnott's Tasty Jacks Herb Roasted Chicken Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were cut thick, with medium-width ripples.
They were crisp and quite crunchy, and the flavoring was strong and very tasty. The herbs seemed to be more prominent in the flavor than the chicken, but you could still taste lots of chicken. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like roasted chicken.
From the package: “Why are Arnott's Tasty Jacks so tasty? Because we insist on the highest quality potatoes, grown on Australian farms, for that real potato taste. And we have a unique range of special seasonings created to deliver tastier flavours than ever before. We cut them differently, with deeper ridges for extra crunchiness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Nancy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road