Taste test: This bar consisted of a light, solid, crunchy foam center, with a thin chocolate coating.
The only violet part was the wrapper. The texture of the inside of the bar was quite a bit different from most candy bars. The closest I can think of is a meringue cookie. It had a prounouced crunch, and the taste was quite nice. Contrary to the name, the bar didn't really crumble, but rather the remainder of the bar held together quite well amid the rumble each time a piece was bit off.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “It's the way it shatters that matters” ... “Australia's Crisp Golden Honeycomb”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road