Taste test: This bag contained peanuts with a thin, crispy wheat-based shell baked onto them.
The shell was crunchy, the peanuts were soft, and the combination tasted very good. Unlike some similar prodcts, there was no special hot flavor added, so the main taste was the peanuts. This small bag quickly got emptied by our hungry tasters. Apparently "Burger" was just a name, as there were no beef-related flavors or ingredients.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fresh peanuts.
From the package: “Product of Ghana” ... “Keep in refrigerator after opening (Gardez dans le refrigerateur oprès ouverture).” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Vegetable Oil”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Burger Food Industries (Ghana)
Categories for this snack:
- from Ghana
- Nuts (506 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Albino's Market, Worcester, Masschusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road