Taste test: This bag contained peanuts with a thin, crispy wheat-based shell baked onto them.
The shell was crunchy, the peanuts were soft, and the combination tasted very good. Unlike some similar prodcts, there was no special hot flavor added, so the main taste was the peanuts. This small bag quickly got emptied by our hungry tasters. Apparently "Burger" was just a name, as there were no beef-related flavors or ingredients.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fresh peanuts.
From the package: “Product of Ghana” ... “Keep in refrigerator after opening (Gardez dans le refrigerateur oprès ouverture).” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Vegetable Oil”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Burger Food Industries (Ghana)
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road