Utz Specials Milk Chocolate Covered Sourdough Pretzels
Taste test: These large pretzels had a good coating of chocolate surrounding a salty pretzel, combining for a very good taste.
The sweetness of the chocolate and saltiness of the pretzel were about evenly matched. The festive package had a door and windows that let you look inside the two separately wrapped pretzel trays, each containing 28 pretzels. These were a big hit around the chip bowl, as people kept coming back for seconds and thirds. One of the better chocolate pretzels we've tried, but not as good as the Beny Bigolos.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Delightfully sweet yet salty ... savor that luscious milk chocolate that nourishes the soul on our special sourdough pretzels”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road