Utz Specials Milk Chocolate Covered Sourdough Pretzels
Taste test: These large pretzels had a good coating of chocolate surrounding a salty pretzel, combining for a very good taste.
The sweetness of the chocolate and saltiness of the pretzel were about evenly matched. The festive package had a door and windows that let you look inside the two separately wrapped pretzel trays, each containing 28 pretzels. These were a big hit around the chip bowl, as people kept coming back for seconds and thirds. One of the better chocolate pretzels we've tried, but not as good as the Beny Bigolos.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Delightfully sweet yet salty ... savor that luscious milk chocolate that nourishes the soul on our special sourdough pretzels”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road