Disney I'screams Shortbread Cookies Chocolate Chip
Taste test: This bag contained small chocolate chip cookies molded into the (two-dimensional) shape of ice cream cones.
The chocolate chips were tiny, but the the cookies actually tasted good nothing fancy, but tasty and perfectly acceptable. Some of them had the Disney logo on the ice cream part of the cone, but it was obscured or hard to read in most casas.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate chip cookie smell.
From the package: “I scream, you scream, we all scream for ... I'screams! One crunchy munch of these crunchy, munchy, fun, fun, fun treats and bet your stripes, you'll be bouncing back for more!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Fireside Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road