Disney Mickey M's Graham Snack Cookies Milk Chocolate
Taste test: These tiny cookies were shaped like Mickey Mouse's head, with good detail on the ears, nose, eyes and mouth.
They weren't particularly good-tasting cookies, bland and far below average. Chocolate and graham crackers can both of course be good tastes, but these seemed to be the worst of both worlds.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent chocolatey graham smell.
From the package: “Oh boy, oh boy! Bring the fun of Mickey Mouse home! The first time you met Mickey Mouse, you knew you'd found a friend for life. Now there's a snack that brings Mickey's feel-good, freindly fun to your family every day.” ... “Made With Whole Grains - Cholesterol Free - Good Source of Calcium - No Preservatives - No Artificial Colors”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Fireside Baking Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road