Taste test: This thin, wide chocolate bar had three large detachable sections.
It tasted OK, with a weak chocolatey mint taste. For a chocolate bar, there was surprisingly little chocolate flavor. Nothing bad about the taste, but just not that much of a help if you have a chocolate craving. But despite the weak chocolate taste, I did feel satsified when I finished eating it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate mint smell, very minty.
From the package: “Flavored with Zingos” ... “2g Net Carbs” ... “Please dispose of this wrapper thoughtfully” ... “Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect. Individual sensitivity may vary” ... “Ingredients: Chocolate, Erythritol, Inulin (a natural extract from chicory root), Cocoa Butter, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin added as an emulsifier, Oil of Peppermint, Vanila, Vanillin (an artificial flavor), and Sucralose (a high intensity sweetner).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Brown & Haley
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road