Taste test: This bar was about the same size and shape as a typical granola bar, with an inside consisting of crisp rice and other ingredients, and a thin chocolate coating on the outside.
The taste was OK, with mild amount of mint and chocolate, and the texture was just slightly gritty. Considering the claims of low sugar levels, the taste was quite sweet, particularly the aftertaste. Not as good as a candy bar, but as energy bars go, this was decent.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pretty good minty chocolate smell.
From the package: “A balanced blend of carbohydrates, protein, and essential vitamins.” ... “5g Fiber 40% DV Calcium 170 Calories” ... “This bar contains 7g of sugar vs. 11 average per 45g of the leading everyday nutrition bars.”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road