Taste test: This box contained many small, finger-shaped cookies coated in chocolate.
They had a mild cookie crunch and tasted very good. You could eat just one or two little pieces, so they're a good choice if you have a chocolate craving but don't want to eat a whole candy bar. (The serving size is 6 pieces, with 5 servings per box.) But be careful, once you eat one, they're so small and easy to eat that it's very tempting to go back for more and more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good Cadbury chocolate smell.
From the package: “May contain traces of tree nuts” ... “Manufactured in the UK by Burton's Foods Limited under licence from Cadbury Ltd.” ... “Distributed in the USA by: KelsenBisca Inc.” ... “Suitable for vegetarians.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road