Taste test: This box contained many small, finger-shaped cookies coated in chocolate.
They had a mild cookie crunch and tasted very good. You could eat just one or two little pieces, so they're a good choice if you have a chocolate craving but don't want to eat a whole candy bar. (The serving size is 6 pieces, with 5 servings per box.) But be careful, once you eat one, they're so small and easy to eat that it's very tempting to go back for more and more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good Cadbury chocolate smell.
From the package: “May contain traces of tree nuts” ... “Manufactured in the UK by Burton's Foods Limited under licence from Cadbury Ltd.” ... “Distributed in the USA by: KelsenBisca Inc.” ... “Suitable for vegetarians.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road