Taste test: These chocolate candies were shaped kind of like turtles, though each piece had a different shape.
There were seven pieces in the package. They tasted good, with caramel and peanuts inside and a chocolate coating outside, and not overly sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, very peanutty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Peanuts with Rich Milk Chocolate and Soft Flowing Caramel” ... “Roasted Peanuts” ... “Copper Kettle Caramel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Zachary Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road