Taste test: These chocolate candies were shaped kind of like turtles, though each piece had a different shape.
There were seven pieces in the package. They tasted good, with caramel and peanuts inside and a chocolate coating outside, and not overly sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, very peanutty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Peanuts with Rich Milk Chocolate and Soft Flowing Caramel” ... “Roasted Peanuts” ... “Copper Kettle Caramel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Zachary Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road