Taste test: These chocolate candies were shaped kind of like turtles, though each piece had a different shape.
There were seven pieces in the package. They tasted good, with caramel and peanuts inside and a chocolate coating outside, and not overly sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, very peanutty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Peanuts with Rich Milk Chocolate and Soft Flowing Caramel” ... “Roasted Peanuts” ... “Copper Kettle Caramel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Zachary Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road