Taste test: This thin, wide candy bar had a 3x4 grid of detachable sections.
The top looked pretty much like chocolate, but you could see the almonds jutting out of the bottom. Colorwise, it looked like chocolate, but it took just one bite to tell that this was mocha. The three tastes — coffee, chocolate and almonds — were well balanced, with none really dominating. The overall taste was not overly sweet. For this chocolate lover and non-coffee drinker, this was a nice change from the usual chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent mocha smell, maybe more coffee than chocolate.
From the package: “Mocha-flavored extra creamy milk chocolate with almonds” ... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road