Taste test: This thin, wide candy bar had a 3x4 grid of detachable sections.
The top looked pretty much like chocolate, but you could see the almonds jutting out of the bottom. Colorwise, it looked like chocolate, but it took just one bite to tell that this was mocha. The three tastes — coffee, chocolate and almonds — were well balanced, with none really dominating. The overall taste was not overly sweet. For this chocolate lover and non-coffee drinker, this was a nice change from the usual chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent mocha smell, maybe more coffee than chocolate.
From the package: “Mocha-flavored extra creamy milk chocolate with almonds” ... “Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1766 snacks)
- Bars (940 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Limited Editions (411 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road