Taste test: This bar had the same shape as the standard Kit Kat, with four thin wafer bars stuck together by their chocolate coating.
The taste was pretty good, with an strong coffee flavor overpowering the chocolate. The chocolate added quite a bit of sweetness, but the taste was unmistakably coffee.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like coffee on first whiff. More like mocha on second whiff.
From the package: “Under license from Societe Des Produits Nestle S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark owners”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1763 snacks)
- Bars (939 snacks)
- Limited Editions (410 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road