Taste test: This bar had the same shape as the standard Kit Kat, with four thin wafer bars stuck together by their chocolate coating.
The taste was pretty good, with an strong coffee flavor overpowering the chocolate. The chocolate added quite a bit of sweetness, but the taste was unmistakably coffee.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like coffee on first whiff. More like mocha on second whiff.
From the package: “Under license from Societe Des Produits Nestle S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark owners”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (40 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Wafer bars (128 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (36 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road