Taste test: This bar had the same shape as the standard Kit Kat, with four thin wafer bars stuck together by their chocolate coating.
The taste was pretty good, with an strong coffee flavor overpowering the chocolate. The chocolate added quite a bit of sweetness, but the taste was unmistakably coffee.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like coffee on first whiff. More like mocha on second whiff.
From the package: “Under license from Societe Des Produits Nestle S.A. Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark owners”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road