Cal Farm Brand Chocolate Cream Cookies
Taste test: The 10 individually wrapped cookies in this package looked like plain round butter cookies from the outside, with a crosshatch pattern on top of each one.
Upon biting in, it they had a creamy chocolate center. They were pretty good. The picture on the package made it look like there was some white cream mixed in with the chocolate filling, but the actual cookies had a uniformly dark brown chocolate filling.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Naturally Creamy Goodness Filling” ... “Bite into our other varieties. Truly irresistible!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: IHA Direct Merchandising
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road