Cal Farm Brand Chocolate Cream Cookies
Taste test: The 10 individually wrapped cookies in this package looked like plain round butter cookies from the outside, with a crosshatch pattern on top of each one.
Upon biting in, it they had a creamy chocolate center. They were pretty good. The picture on the package made it look like there was some white cream mixed in with the chocolate filling, but the actual cookies had a uniformly dark brown chocolate filling.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Naturally Creamy Goodness Filling” ... “Bite into our other varieties. Truly irresistible!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: IHA Direct Merchandising
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road