Cal Farm Brand Chocolate Chip Cookies
Taste test: I had no idea what to expect from these, because the cookies pictured on the bag did not look anything like chocolate chip cookies.
In fact, they looked sort of like round focaccia bread. Thanfully, once I opened one of the 10 individually wrapped cookies, I found that they looked nothing like the picture (but still not like chocolate chip cookies). The actual cookies had a light outside with some cracks in the top where you could see some chocolate showing through. There were no visible any chocolate chips sticking out. Upon biting in, I found a chocolate layer in the middle, with some chocolate chips included in the layer. The texture was very good, with a crisp outside and a soft inside, and the chocolate taste was good as well.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly odd chocolate smell, but not bad.
From the package: “Chocolate in every Bite!” ... “Bite into our other delicious varieties. Truly irresistible!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: IHA Direct Merchandising
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road