Cal Farm Brand Chocolate Chip Cookies
Taste test: I had no idea what to expect from these, because the cookies pictured on the bag did not look anything like chocolate chip cookies.
In fact, they looked sort of like round focaccia bread. Thanfully, once I opened one of the 10 individually wrapped cookies, I found that they looked nothing like the picture (but still not like chocolate chip cookies). The actual cookies had a light outside with some cracks in the top where you could see some chocolate showing through. There were no visible any chocolate chips sticking out. Upon biting in, I found a chocolate layer in the middle, with some chocolate chips included in the layer. The texture was very good, with a crisp outside and a soft inside, and the chocolate taste was good as well.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly odd chocolate smell, but not bad.
From the package: “Chocolate in every Bite!” ... “Bite into our other delicious varieties. Truly irresistible!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: IHA Direct Merchandising
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road