Air Bis Spicy Flavoured Baked Snack
Taste test: These hollow snacks were made from wheat flour and shaped like nine-pointed stars, and they tasted kind of like pizza.
The outer shell was very thin, giving it a very light feel, but there was a lot of flavor packed into the very small amount of actual snack. Very tasty and quite good.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, sort of like Italian food.
From the package: “Biscuits soufflés saveur épicée”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Nancy in Sherman Oaks, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road