Utz's Home Style Kettle Cooked Susquehanna Valley Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a much different feel than any other Utz we've tried, with a slightly thicker cut and a much moister feel upon biting in, much like other chips cooked in soybean oil.
The barbecue taste was pretty good, and the chips left a hot aftertaste in the back of the throat..
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an oily chip smell with a little sweet barbecue mixed in.
From the package: “The Utz tradition of delicious hand-cooked potato chips goes way back to 1921 when my grandparents, Salie and Bill Utz, first began hand-making chips in the summer kitchen of their Hanover homestead.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach) at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road