Kettle Chips Cheddar Beer
Taste test: Like all Kettle Chips, these were thick, crisp and had a great crunch.
They also tasted quite good, with a rich potato taste, but there was just a slight cheddar flavor, far less than many other cheddar-flavored chips, and no taste of beer that we could notice..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the good smell of Kettle Chips. A little cheddar, no beer.
From the package: “A people's choice flavor” ... “voted by many, craved by all” ... “When we came up with the notion of asking our fans to share their ideas for a new flavor, we had no idea that over 16,000 of you would have suggestions.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road