Cheetos Twisted Star Wars Episode III
Taste test: These spiral-shaped cheese puffs were fairly dense but crisp and a had a good cheese taste with a mild crunch.
The cheese powder coverage was uneven, but the powder was a very bright orange. The deal with them is that when you eat them, your tongue turns either green (indicating you're a jedi, such as Yoda) or dark (indicating you're a sith, such as Darth Vader). It wasn't clear from the bag whether all the puffs in the bag were supposed to turn the same color, or whether it was a puff-by-puff decision. All the ones I bothered to check turned a dullish green, nowhere near as bright as the Chester Cheetah tongue pictured on the back of the bag. Since most people don't ordinarily eat in front of a mirror, and since it's unpleasant to look at other people's tongues, the whole exercise seemed kind of pointless.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Join Chester Cheetah® in some Star Wars™ fun 'cause Twisted® Cheetos® brand snacks now color your tongue either Darth Vader™ Dark or Yoda™ Green. Find The Force™ inside you ... that's never been seen!!! And when you're done with the color don't worry there's hope rinse your mouth out with water and hands off with soap.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Star Wars snacks (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road